Day by Day Itinerary
DAY 01 - AMAZONIA
Shared transfer by van or bus and regional river boat to the Ecopark Jungle Lodge which is located on the Tarumã River, approximately one hour from the Manaus airport.
There are several fresh water streams, jungle trails with diverse vegetation, including virgin forests, natural savannas, and creeks for canoeing.
There is unlimited opportunity for guests to view different bird spieces, giant trees, exotic orchids, medicinal plants, and much more!
Pick-up at 13h30 transfer to the Ceasa Docks. short visit to the Meeting of the Waters by boat and transfer to the Amazon Ecopark Lodge. Dinner and evening tour by canoe for Alligator Spotting. Overnight at the lodge.
DAY 02 - AMAZONIA
After breakfast Nature-Hike around the area. Lunch at the lodge and after a short rest, visit to the home of local Amazonian residents ("caboclos") with an opportunity for Piranha Fishing. Dinner and overnight.
DAY 03 - AMAZONIA
Breakfast and visit to the Monkey Jungle. Check-out at 11h30 and shared transfer back to Manaus.
- Bilingual guide
- Air transportation
- Tourism and Conventions Bureau Taxes
- Meals not specified in the program
- Gifts and items of personal nature
- Tips, Bar (drinks & soft drinks
What to bring:
Although the climate is considered hot and damp all year round (about 80 to 85 Fahrenheit), it can be surprisingly cool at night in the jungle or on the river. Most of the time, passengers will find themselves wearing light clothing such as T-shirts, shorts, bathing suit and sandals, but for the hikes in the forest they should also have a long sleeved shirt, long trousers, light coat, good closed footwear such as high tennis shoes or hiking boots, small flashlight, binoculars, and personal effects.
Luggage: For safety reasons and guests comfort inside the boat and at the lodge, the big bags will be kept in the lodge deposit in Manaus and will be returned when they are back to the city. The guests will be allowed to carry a hand bag only with the necessary for their stay in the Amazon Forest.
1. This package is not valid during Christmas, New Years, Carnival and Holidays.
2. The activities described may be altered due to weather conditions, season or group make-up with the intent of maximizing your experience of the eco-system.
3. If you have extra luggage left in Manaus, please keep your guide informed when of your transfer to the lodge.
4. All services are on regular basis. Please consult for private services rates.