Special Northern Peru Program (3 days)
Northern Peru: The Cradle of our Civilization
Imagine visiting Peruvian pyramids currently in research, walking through the largest mud city in the world, staying at a surfers´ paradise and house of the longest wave in planet, all within one same area, in a magical hotel and with outstanding service fit you suit your needs…
Imagine no more, experience Northern Peru the Adventure Associates way. Have a chance to stay at the cozy and charming Chicama Resort, located in the famous Peruvian beach of Chicama; the pleasant atmosphere will allow you to relax after an amazing day of excursions and sightseeing.
DAY 1: Lima – Trujillo (L, D)
- Arrival in Trujillo, reception at the airport and transfer for a guided visit to the Huaca of the Moon, one of the most important archaeological sites of the Northern Coast of Peru.
- Transfer and Lunch at Huanchaco Beach.
- Guided Visit to Chan Chan, the largest mud city in the world.
Transfer to Chicama Resort.
- Afternoon at leisure. Dinner and overnight at Chicama Resort.
DAY 2: Chicama and surrounding (B, L, D)
- Buffet breakfast and transfer for a visit to Archaeological Compound El Brujo, one of the most important archeological sites of Northern Peru.
- Transfer to the Chicama Hotel for lunch
- Afternoon at leisure to enjoy different kinds of optional activities offered by the hotel (Peruvian Paso Horse Ride Experience and Horse riding through the seashore, Special trekking, Spa relaxation, etc.) – Not included in rate.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 3: Chiclayo – Lima (B, L)
- Breakfast and transfer to Tucume, the most important urban center of its time, built by the Sican Culture.
- Day guided visit to Tucume Valley, one of the main Pre-Inca sites.
- Day guided visit to Royal Tombs of Sipan Museum
- Transfer to traditional restaurant for lunch.
- Day guided visit to Huaca Rajada Pyramid, the site where the renowned Lord of Sipan was discovered.
- Afternoon guided visit to the city of Chiclayo and to the authentic Witch’s Market.
- Transfer to traditional restaurant for dinner
- Transfer to the airport. Return flight to Lima, reception and transfer to your hotel or assistance for connecting flight.