S/C Nemo Galapagos II is a large Trans-oceanic Alumarine 72 ft. multihull yacht, for cruising and charters. Dive equipped. Ideal for families or groups of friends, for naturalist or diving cruises. This large catamaran was specially built to take up to 14 passengers accommodated in 7 double cabins, each with private bathroom, it was designed by Lagenvin.
The ingeniously designed saloon, the vast cockpit and the unique exterior surface makes this beautiful catamaran, an exceptional cruising boat.
Be amazed by the stability and service on board the S/C Nemo Galapagos II.
1 CQR anchor; Side stanchions with lifelines; Coast Guard safety package; Aluminum deck; Freshwater wash down system; Swim ladder; Bow pulpit with rails; Manual dinghy davits; Lofrans electric windlass; Fender & lines; 49 life jackets; life rings; Navigation lights; Single manually controlled search light; Swim platforms; Hull color is white.
Loa: 21.88 mts.
Beam: 10.39 mts.
Draft: 1.5 mts
Capacity: 14 passengers
Crew: 7 members including the naturalist English speaking guide
Category: first class
Equipment: snorkeling and diving equipment, sea kayak and dinghy
- Cabins 1 and 2, has each one, 1 double bed (just for couples)
- Cabins 3 and 4, has each one, one upper double and 1 lower single bed
- Cabin 5 has 2 single upper beds
- And cabins 6 and 7 has each one, 1 upper and 1 lower single beds.
Electronics & Navigation:
16 mile Furuno Radar, Autohelm 600 Auto pilot; GPS; Depth Sounder, Speedometer, NEC boatphone and cellular phone, Wind Direction and Speed Indicator, VHF Radio, Compass, Stereo, TV & VCR
Detailed Itinerary Sunday to Sunday / Map
Click here for view a interactive map
8 days naturalist cruise itinerary:
- Sunday: Arrival to the airport in Baltra Island - visit to Bachas Beach.
- Monday: Visit to Bartholomew Island and Sombrero Chino in the afternoon.
- Tuesday: In the morning visit to Breeding center in Isabela Island - in the afternoon visit to Tintoreras Lagoon.
- Wednesday: Arrival to Floreana Island, in the morning visit to Post Office Bay and in the afternoon visit to Punta Cormorant.
- Thursday: Arrival to Espanola Island, in the morning visit to Gardner Bay and in the afternoon visit to Punta Suarez.
- Friday: In the morning visit to Santa Fe Island and in the afternoon visit to Charles Darwin Station in Puerto Ayora (Santa Cruz Island).
- Saturday: In the morning visit to South Plazas Island and in the afternoon visit to North Seymour Island.
- Sunday: In the morning visit to Caleta Tortuga and transfer to the airport in Baltra.
View Galapagos Islands Cruises: Nemo II Yacht Tours / Sunday to Sunday in a larger map