Galapagos Island Cruise: Nemo I Galapagos Sailing Tour
The ingeniously designed saloon, the vast cockpit and the unique exterior surface make S/C Nemo an exceptional cruising boat.
Built by DUFOUR shipyard and imagined by JOUBERT – NIVELT, it was nevertheless the designer Jacques PIERREJEAN whose final touch gifted NEMO GALAPAGOS with its particular ambiance.
Length: 25 mts. / 82 ft.
Beam: 10 mts. / 32,8 ft.
Draft: 1,40 mts. / 4,6 ft.
Main sail: 130 mts2 / 1400 sq ft.
Engines: 2 x 130 HP
Electric voltage: 110 & 220 v
Generator: 12 kwa
Navigation Instruments: Autopilot, GPS, Radar.
Water maker: 200 1/h / 60 g/h
- Fans, Deck shower, TV and VCR PAL
- SECAM, HI-FI, CD; radio and tapes
- Snorkeling equipment
- Sea Kayaks & Zodiac
- Diving equipment for rent
Detailed Itinerary Sunday to Sunday / map
Click here for view a interactive map
8 days naturalist cruise itinerary:
- Sunday: Arrival to the airport in Baltra Island - visit to Bachas Beach
- Monday: In the morning visit to North Seymour Island and in the afternoon visit to South Plazas Island
- Tusday: Arrival to Espanola Island, in the morning visit to Gardner Bay and in the afternoon visit to Punta Suarez
- Wednesday: Arrival to Floreana Island, in the morning visit to Post Office Bay and in the afternoon visit to Punta Cormorant
- Thursday: In the morning visit to Santa Fe Island and in the afternoon visit to Charles Darwin Station in Puerto Ayora (Santa Cruz Island)
- Friday: In the morning visit to Bartolome Island and Puerto Egas in the afternoon
- Saturday: Visit to Rabida Island and Sombrero Chino in the afternoon
- Sunday: In the morning visit to Caleta Tortuga and transfer to the airport in Baltra.
View Galapagos Island Cruise: Nemo I Galapagos Sailing Tour / 8 days Sunday to Sunday in a larger map