Galapagos Sailing Tour - The Beagle: Galapagos Cruise Tours
MS The Beagle Sailing Tour Tuesday to Tuesday
This 105-foot steel-hulled schooner with teak decks and a charming interior is the ideal vessel for a Galapagos sailing tour. She was built and managed by "Angermeyer Cruises (Andando-Tours)" for a number of years, and then sold to the well known "Cruz" family from Galapagos. Today, Adventure Associates uses the MS The Beagle for Galapagos cruise tours and sailing voyages throughout the islands.
- Accommodation: 6 air conditioned double cabins and 1 single, each with in-suite hot/cold water shower and toilet.
- Features: Furuno radar, depth sounder, GPS, VHS & SSB radios, 2 tenders with out-boards, 2 kayaks, Color TV, VCR, cell phone/fax.
- Location: Galapagos - Ecuador
Itinerary / Map
Click here to view a interactive map
- Tuesday Morning: Black Turtle Cove
- Tuesday Afternoon: North Seymour Island
- Wednesday Morning: South Plaza Island
- Wednesday Afternoon: Santa Fe Island
- Thursday Morning: Punta Suarez - Espanola Island
- Thursday Afternoon: Gardner Bay - Espanola Island
- Friday Morning: Charles Darwin Station - Puerto Ayora
- Friday Afternoon: Pit Craters - Puerto Ayora
- Saturday Morning: Punta Cormorant - Floreana Island
- Saturday Afternoon: Post Office Bay - Floreana Island
- Sunday Morning: Puerto Egas
- Sunday Afternoon: Bartolome
- Monday Afternoon: Prince Philip's Steps - Genovesa Island
- Monday Afternoon: Darwin Bay - Genovesa Island
- Tuesday Morning: Baltra Airport
View MS The Beagle Sailing Tour Tuesday to Tuesday in a larger map